13 May 2014

Treatise Layout Design

The time has arrived for the design of the treatise document layouts. I have a submission of possible layout designs on thursday, today I had a crit with the lecturer. It seems like a really rushed process but i will be working on it over the month of june placing my written document into these layouts. Corel Draw is the worst program ever!!

This is what i have so far for the first attempt. I feel that it needs more colour and a better link to my design poster layouts. The colours I have used relate to the link between the urban world and the natural world. As the sky and trees are mainly the only natural features that make it into an urban landscape i have used blue and green and I need to bring in a bright colour for a bit of life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment